Digital Media and Marketing Certificate
Digital Media and Marketing - Professional Development Certificate
This certificate in digital media and marketing is aligned with the Online Marketing Certified Professional (OMCP) standards to ensure that it is comprehensive and relevant.
Digital marketing helps organizations promote and sell products and services through online marketing methods such as social media messaging, website ads, Facebook marketing campaigns, Google Adwords, and more. It's vital to develop a marketing strategy that keeps up with the technology. Courses in this certificate cover the strategic issues, marketing methods and tactics, industry terminology, and best practices. The courses offer examples, videos from industry-leading practitioners, interactive games, and review questions to ensure mastery of the material.
Learning and Career Growth
These courses will help you:
- Understand the basics of marketing, the various types, and how to choose the right methods for success
- Learn to navigate the pitfalls of internet marketing, and integrate marketing techniques with modern technology
- Focus on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retrain a clearly-defined audience
- Discover the five key steps to Conversion Rate Optimization
- Create a digital marketing strategy
- Understand the basic concepts and techniques used in the marketing automation field
- Strategize to reach a target audience through multiple channels, including websites, email, social media, and mobile apps
- Learn to optimize ad targeting, and when to use search or display advertising
Duration and Delivery
This certificate consists of 12 courses, approximately 3 - 8 hours in length, for a total of 49 instructional hours. Courses are offered in a self-paced online format, and most courses in this certificate have an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Course fees range from $139 - $199 and the total cost to complete the full certificate is $1,788 based on the current course fees. Fees are listed with individual courses, and courses do not require any additional purchase of supplementary materials. Fees are subject to change.
There are no admission requirements for this program. You can register for a course at any time. It is recommended that Marketing Basics be taken first, followed by Internet Marketing Fundamentals, and then Digital Marketing Strategy. Other courses can then be taken in any order.
Courses may be taken individually, or complete all 12 required courses to obtain a Digital Media and Marketing professional development certificate. Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% in each course to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Courses in the 'Digital Media and Marketing Certificate'