We receive many more applications than we have housing available. Therefore, it is important for us to know your lifestyle preferences so we can match you with the most compatible roommates possible.
Noise Level *
Quiet - especially during evenings
Regular - regular activity, but evening/night noise is controlled
Drinking - alcohol permitted in unit
Non-Drinking - alcohol not permitted
Are you a Smoker? *
The GPRC Fairview Campus is a smoke free environment. Please refer to the Residence Handbook for more information.
Accommodation Preference *
Please rank the units below in order of your preference:
||Type of Unit
If there is anyone you would prefer as a roommate, please list them here. Please note that this request is not guaranteed. The requested person(s) must add your name to their application as well. You must also choose the same lifestyle choices.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting this form, you are giving us permission to contact you as needed. The personal information you provide on this form
is collected under the authority of the Post-secondary Learning Act and in compliance with section 33(c) of the Alberta Freedom of
Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act and will only be used for the purpose of recruitment, research, and processing of
your request by GPRC. In pressing Submit below, you consent to this use of your personal information. Questions about the collection
or use of this information should be directed to the Office of the VP Finance and Administration, 780-539-2068.
Certain personal information will be disclosed, by agreement, to the following:
- Prospective roommates during the room assignment process
- Roommates during the checkout process for the finalization, or calculation, of security deposit returns
- Statistics Canada as required under the Statistics Act (Canada)
- Advanced Education and Career Development to meet reporting requirements and for statistical, funding, planning or research purposes.
When applying for Residence, you must pay a $200 security deposit before your application is processed.
* Not applicable for Family Applications
* If you are denied admission to residence, you will be refunded your security deposit
* Per academic year, a $25 amenity fee (non refundable) will be deducted from the $200 security deposit
* If you already have a deposit on file, you will be required to pay the $25 amenity charge for the new academic year