News Archives: Celebrating Dr. Robert W. Murray’s one-year Anniversary
Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020
Today officially marks the one year anniversary of GPRC’s ninth President and CEO, Dr. Robert Murray.
Let’s take a walk down memory lane and check out everything we have accomplished together as a College...
- Launched 5GPRC, a 5-year administrative strategy prioritizing modernization and efficiency, academic excellence and degree-granting, economic and community development, inclusion and student experience, and innovation and partnership.
- Developed innovative and future focused partnerships and collaborations with industry and community including Golden Hills School Division, Terrapin Geothermics, and Health City.
- Elevated online student-centred learning through partnerships with Athabasca University and TELUS to heighten the overall GPRC experience.
- Responded and adapted to an ongoing global pandemic and answered the calls of our community through GPRC Cares.
- Celebrated the largest individual donation in College history through the Evaskevich Centre for Health Research and Innovation.
This year has been a year like no other, and we are so proud to share it with all of you, our community.
To celebrate this one-year milestone, GPRC is pleased to release our Update to the Community detailing the exciting progress and accomplishments that have taken place over the past year.
Enjoy and read more at GPRC.me/UpdateToTheCommunity.