The Fine Arts Conservatory is committed to nurturing the creative spirit of students of every age in the arts. We offer a wide variety of classes and workshops for the general community, along with three choirs for both students and community members: the Oriana Girl's Choir, the Seraphina Women's Choir and the GPRC Concert Choir.
As GPRC continues to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Conservatory is currently conducting music lessons online by virtual platforms such as Zoom and Skype.
Classes and Workshops
We offer a variety of classes and workshops throughout the year. Please contact the Conservatory Office for more information on these classes or to register.
Beginner Guitar Workshop
Beginner Music Theory Class
Adult Voice Workshops
We offer lessons in piano, voice, guitar, drums, violin, percussion, wind and brass instruments, music theory, & musical theatre.
- A variety of instruments and areas of study are available
- Qualified instructors offer quality instruction
- We welcome students of all ages and levels of ability
- Comfortable studios and facilities create a great learning space
- Rates vary per half-hour lesson
Home Recording Lessons
Get one-on-one instruction from award-winning artist, Shawn Pinchbeck. You'll learn basic audio recording techniques for music recording, video work, vlogging and blogging, or improving your sound for Zoom and other online meeting software.
To take these lessons you will need to have a computer with an audio interface and microphone or USB microphone, headphones for monitoring, and a mic stand.
- Contact the Conservatory office at 780-539-2444 for a current instructor listing that includes contact information, hourly rate and qualifications.
- Contact the instructor(s) directly to set up a lesson time.
- Complete the Registration Form and make payment arrangements with the Conservatory office.
- Come to your first lesson and be prepared to make music!
For more information on classes and choirs, please contact:
Conservatory Office Hours
Monday - Friday | 8:30am - 11:30am and 1:00pm - 3:00pm